The Jamstack Book
- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (July 5, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1617298883
- ISBN-13: 978-1617298882
You’ll learn how to lay out and generate a site, set up your own CMS, and add dynamic features like user logins and search functionality. Confusing jargon is demystified. Plus, you’ll get the chance to try out different static site generators and find the one that works best for you. Pick up this book today, and you’ll discover how the Jamstack answers your need for speed and simplicity.
In The Jamstack Book, you will learn how to:
- Use different static site generators to build websites
- Deploy Jamstack sites with 11ty, Next.js, Hugo, and Jekyll
- Add dynamic capabilities like form processing and eCommerce
- Enhance your Jamstack site with serverless capabilities
- Integrate a CMS with a Jamstack site
The Jamstack Book teaches effectively by creating a portfolio of sites, ranging from a simple blog to an eCommerce store. Each new project introduces important skills, including cloud deployment, user logins, and search. You’ll get hands-on experience with tools like 11ty, Next.js, and Netlify. As your skills grow, the examples become more sophisticated, including serverless technology, dynamic forms, and an integrated CMS.