Strategic Monoliths and Microservices: Driving Innovation Using Purposeful Architecture
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 15, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0137355467
- ISBN-13: 978-0137355464
Strategic Monoliths and Microservices: Driving Innovation Using Purposeful Architecture: Make Software Architecture Choices That Maximize Value and Innovation
Strategic Monoliths and Microservices: Driving Innovation Using Purposeful Architecture helps business decision-makers and technical team members clearly understand their strategic problems through collaboration and identify optimal architectural approaches, whether the approach is distributed microservices, well-modularized monoliths, or coarser-grained services partway between the two.
- Link software architecture planning to business innovation and digital transformation
- Overcome communication problems to promote experimentation and discovery-based innovation
- Master practices that support your value-generating goals and help you invest more strategically
- Compare architectural styles that can lead to versatile, adaptable applications and services
- Recognize when monoliths are your best option and how best to architect, design, and implement them
- Learn when to move monoliths to microservices and how to do it, whether they’re modularized or a “Big Ball of Mud”
Leading software architecture experts Vaughn Vernon and Tomasz Jaskua show how to make balanced architectural decisions based on need and purpose, rather than hype, so you can promote value and innovation, deliver more evolvable systems, and avoid costly mistakes. Using realistic examples, they show how to construct well-designed monoliths that are maintainable and extensible, and how to gradually redesign and reimplement even the most tangled legacy systems into truly effective microservices.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order BellyOff Herbal Slimming Massage Oil Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]