Software Architecture with C# 10 and .NET 6 – Third Edition
- Paperback: 714 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 3rd edition (March 15, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 180323525X
- ISBN-13: 978-1803235257
Software Architecture with C# 10 and .NET 6, 3rd Edition: Design scalable and high-performance enterprise applications using the latest features of C# 10 and .NET 6
Software architecture is the practice of implementing structures and systems that streamline the software development process and improve the quality of an app. This fully revised and expanded Software Architecture with C# 10 and .NET 6, Third Edition, featuring the latest features of .NET 6 and C# 10, enables you to acquire the key skills, knowledge, and best practices required to become an effective software architect.
Software Architecture with C# 10 and .NET 6, Third Edition features new chapters that describe the importance of the software architect, microservices with ASP.NET Core, and analyzing the architectural aspects of the front-end in the applications, including the new approach of .NET MAUI. It also includes a new chapter focused on providing a short introduction to artificial intelligence and machine learning using ML.NET, and updated chapters on Azure Kubernetes Service, EF Core, and Blazor.
You will begin by understanding how to transform user requirements into architectural needs and exploring the differences between functional and non-functional requirements. Next, you will explore how to choose a cloud solution for your infrastructure, taking into account the factors that will help you manage a cloud-based app successfully. Finally, you will analyze and implement software design patterns that will allow you to solve common development problems.
- Use proven techniques to overcome real-world architectural challenges
- Apply architectural approaches such as layered architecture
- Leverage tools such as containers to manage microservices effectively
- Get up to speed with Azure features for delivering global solutions
- Program and maintain Azure Functions using C# 10
- Understand when it is best to use test-driven development (TDD)
- Implement microservices with ASP.NET Core 6 in modern architectures
- Enrich your application with Artificial Intelligence
- Get the best of DevOps principles to enable CI/CD environments
By the end of this Software Architecture with C# 10 and .NET 6, 3rd Edition book, you will be able to build and deliver highly scalable enterprise-ready apps that meet your business requirements.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Peach Perfect Contour Lifting Mango Mousse Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]