Software Architecture for Web Developers
- Paperback: 116 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 25, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803237910
- ISBN-13: 978-1803237916
Software Architecture for Web Developers: Discover an accessible pathway to advancing your career and becoming a web architect by building a solid technical ground in software architecture
Large-scale web applications require you to write code efficiently following business and architectural considerations. They require web developers to understand the impact of their work on the system and how they can evolve the product.
With this handbook, every developer will find something to take away. This book will help web developers looking to change projects or work on a new project in understanding the context of the application, along with how some design decisions or patterns fit better in their application’s architecture. It acts as a guide, taking you through different levels of professional growth with a focus on best practices, coding guidelines, business considerations, and soft skills that will help you gain the knowledge to craft a career in web development. Finally, you’ll work with examples and ways of applying the discussed concepts in practical situations.
- Understand the context of software architecture, from shaping the product to delivery and beyond
- Become well versed in what a web architect’s role means
- Explore go-to key concepts for every time you try your hand at app development
- Analyze the importance of relationships with stakeholders
- Get acquainted with the benefits of well-designed architecture
- Dig into and solve myths web developers have come across or created along the way
By the end of this Software Architecture for Web Developers book, you’ll have gained valuable insights into what it means to be a web architect, as well as the impact architecture has on a web application.