Simplifying 3D Printing with OpenSCAD
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (March 30, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801813175
- ISBN-13: 978-1801813174
Simplifying 3D Printing with OpenSCAD: A step by step full-color guide to OpenSCAD that makes 3D printing easy
OpenSCAD is an open-source 3D design platform that helps you bring your designs to life. This Simplifying 3D Printing with OpenSCAD book will show you how to make the best use of OpenSCAD to design and build objects using 3D printers.
This OpenSCAD book starts by taking you through the 3D printing technology, the software used for designing your objects, and an analysis of the G-code produced by the 3D printer slicer software. Complete with step-by-step explanations of essential concepts and real-world examples such as designing and printing a 3D name badge, model rocket, and laptop stand, the book helps you learn about 3D printers and how to set up a printing job. You’ll design your objects using the OpenSCAD program that provides a robust and free 3D compiler at your fingertips. As you set up a 3D printer for a print job, you’ll gain a solid understanding of how to configure the parameters to build well-defined designs.
- Gain a solid understanding of 3D printers and 3D design requirements to start creating your own objects
- Prepare a 3D printer for a job starting from leveling the print bed and loading the filament
- Discover various OpenSCAD commands and use them to create shapes
- Understand how OpenSCAD compares to other CAD programs
- Get to grips with combining text and a cube to create an object
- Explore the common libraries in OpenSCAD
By the end of this Simplifying 3D Printing with OpenSCAD book, you’ll be ready to start designing and printing your own 3D printed products using OpenSCAD.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order DIY Drilling Electric Tool Mini Electric Drill Set Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]