Salesforce Platform Governance Method
- Paperback: 414 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (February 27, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484274032
- ISBN-13: 978-1484274033
Salesforce Platform Governance Method: A Guide to Governing Changes, Development, and Enhancements on the Salesforce Platform
Accelerate your Salesforce implementation to provide benefits to your business more rapidly while maintaining control and improving quality.
Salesforce has become one of the most influential business tools in our modern age. What started as the world’s most comprehensive customer relationship management (CRM) system available in the market place has now morphed over the years into an ecosystem of tools and services that enable you to run your entire business platform.
This Salesforce Platform Governance Method book gives you a method (a set of governance processes) that provides a complete view of how to govern and manage any Salesforce implementation. It breaks the architectural components of the Salesforce platform into manageable sections, allowing you to navigate and understand how to govern your Salesforce implementation in a consistent manner with an approach that is structured, repeatable, and clearly defined.
What You Will Learn
- Govern the application architecture on the Salesforce platform, including general architecture, localization and global deployments, workflow and process, formulas and files, and social
- Govern the data architecture, including design and data optimization, performance, predictive and actual data volumes, and data movement
- Govern the identity and access management aspects of the application and Salesforce platform
- Govern the low-level platform capabilities delivered through Lightning, Visualforce, and Apex
- Handle community implementations that bring specific features into the Salesforce platform for consideration and governance
- Create checklists for the governance steps, laid out in the method, and for any tooling recommendations that can help simplify the process of governance
Salesforce Platform Governance Method is divided into nine distinct phases which have been chosen based on how the Salesforce platform is architected. This is relevant today because every organization that implements Salesforce will face the same issues around governance, integration, development, and security and the majority of organizations will find, through trial and error, a solution to govern these components. This book will help Salesforce professionals and enterprise organizations as well as small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) navigate these topics and ultimately have a successful and fully integrated, secure Salesforce implementation.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Anti-Fungal Foot Soak Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]