Pentesting Industrial Control Systems
- Paperback: 450 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (December 9, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800202385
- ISBN-13: 978-1800202382
Pentesting Industrial Control Systems: Discover modern tactics, techniques, and procedures for pentesting industrial control systems
The industrial cybersecurity domain has grown significantly in recent years. To completely secure critical infrastructure, red teams must be employed to continuously test and exploit the security integrity of a company’s people, processes, and products. This Pentesting Industrial Control Systems book takes a slightly different approach than most by helping you to gain hands-on experience with equipment that you’ll come across in the field. This will enable you to understand how industrial equipment interacts and operates within an operational environment.
You’ll start by getting to grips with the basics of industrial processes, and then see how to create and break the process, along with gathering open source intel to create a threat landscape for your potential customer. As you advance, you’ll find out how to install and utilize offensive techniques used by professional hackers. Throughout the Pentesting Industrial Control Systems book, you’ll explore industrial equipment, port and service discovery, pivoting, and much more, before finally launching attacks against systems in an industrial network.
- Set up a starter-kit ICS lab with both physical and virtual equipment
- Perform open source intel-gathering pre-engagement to help map your attack landscape
- Get to grips with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for penetration testing on industrial equipment
- Understand the principles of traffic spanning and the importance of listening to customer networks
- Gain fundamental knowledge of ICS communication
- Connect physical operational technology to engineering workstations and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) software
- Get hands-on with directory scanning tools to map web-based SCADA solutions
By the end of this penetration testing book, you’ll not only understand how to analyze and navigate the intricacies of an industrial control system (ICS), but you’ll also have developed essential offensive and defensive skills to proactively protect industrial networks from modern cyberattacks.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Ear Ringing Relieving Ear Cream Treatment Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]