Micro:bit for Mad Scientists
- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (September 24, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1593279744
- ISBN-13: 978-1593279745
Micro:bit for Mad Scientists: 30 Clever Coding and Electronics Projects for Kids
The BBC micro:bit is a tiny, inexpensive, and surprisingly powerful computer that you can use to build cool things and experiment with code. The 30 simple projects and experiments in this book will show you how to use the micro:bit to build a secret science lab-complete with robots, door alarms, lie detectors, and more-as you learn basic coding and electronics skills.
Here are just some of the projects you’ll build:
- A light-controlled guitar you can play just by waving your hand
- A working lie detector
- A self-watering plant care system
- A two-wheeled robot
- A talking robotic head with moving eyes
- A door alarm made with magnets
Learn to code like a Mad Scientist with Micro:bit for Mad Scientists: 30 Clever Coding and Electronics Projects for Kids!