Micro State Management with React Hooks
- Paperback: 254 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (February 25, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801812373
- ISBN-13: 978-1801812375
Micro State Management with React Hooks: Explore global state management and select the best library for your application
State management is one of the most complex concepts in React. Traditionally, developers have used monolithic state management solutions. Thanks to React Hooks, micro state management is something tuned for moving your application from a monolith to a microservice.
This book provides a hands-on approach to the implementation of micro state management that will have you up and running and productive in no time. You’ll learn basic patterns for state management in React and understand how to overcome the challenges encountered when you need to make the state global. Later chapters will show you how slicing a state into pieces is the way to overcome limitations. Using hooks, you’ll see how you can easily reuse logic and have several solutions for specific domains, such as form state and server cache state. Finally, you’ll explore how to use libraries such as Zustand, Jotai, and Valtio to organize state and manage development efficiently.
- Understand micro state management and how you can deal with global state
- Build libraries using micro state management along with React Hooks
- Discover how micro approaches are easy using React Hooks
- Understand the difference between component state and module state
- Explore several approaches for implementing a global state
- Become well-versed with concrete examples and libraries such as Zustand, Jotai, and Valtio
By the end of this Micro State Management with React Hooks book, you’ll have learned how to choose the right global state management solution for your app requirement.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Zero Dark Wizard Whitening Freckle Cream Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]