Mastering Kali Linux for Advanced Penetration Testing – Fourth Edition
- Paperback: 572 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 4th edition (February 28, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801819777
- ISBN-13: 978-1801819770
Mastering Kali Linux for Advanced Penetration Testing, 4th Edition: Master key approaches used by real attackers to perform advanced pentesting in tightly secured infrastructure, cloud environments, and applications, and become familiar with the latest hacking techniques
COVID-19 has changed the way we live and work. Remote working has given hackers plenty of opportunities as more confidential information is shared over the internet than ever before. In this new edition of Mastering Kali Linux for Advanced Penetration Testing, you will learn an offensive approach to enhance your penetration testing skills by becoming aware of the tactics employed by real attackers. You will be introduced to laboratory integration to cloud services so that you learn another dimension of exploitation that is typically forgotten during a penetration test.
Gathering all possible information on a target is pivotal for a penetration tester. This Mastering Kali Linux for Advanced Penetration Testing, Fourth Edition book covers the principles of passive and active reconnaissance, from obtaining user information to large-scale port scanning. Building on reconnaissance, different vulnerability assessments are explored, including threat modeling. You’ll also learn about COVID-19 pandemic-specific cyber failures and understand the cyber risks involved with working from home.
- Exploit networks using wired/wireless networks, cloud infrastructure, and web services
- Learn embedded peripheral device, radio frequency, and IoT hacking techniques
- Master the art of bypassing traditional antivirus and endpoint detection and response (EDR) tools
- Test for data system exploits using Metasploit, PowerShell Empire, and CrackMapExec
- Perform cloud security vulnerability assessment and exploitation of security misconfiguration
- Take your physical security testing to the next level with RFID/Bluetooth hacking and learn how to clone identity cards
By the end of this Mastering Kali Linux for Advanced Penetration Testing, 4th Edition book, you will have explored approaches for performing advanced pentesting in tightly secured infrastructure, cloud environments, and applications and hacking techniques employed on IoT, embedded peripheral devices, and radio frequencies.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Electric Ultrasonic Scaler Tooth Calculus Remover Cleaner, Tooth Stains Tartar Cleaner Teeth Whitening Tool, Portable Electric Sonic Tooth Scaler Tooth Calculus Remover Tooth Stains Tartar Cleaner Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]