Machine Learning for Streaming Data with Python
- Paperback: 258 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (July 15, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 180324836X
- ISBN-13: 978-1803248363
Machine Learning for Streaming Data with Python: Apply machine learning to streaming data with the help of practical examples, and deal with challenges that surround streaming
Streaming data is the new top technology to watch out for in the field of data science and machine learning. As business needs become more demanding, many use cases require real-time analysis as well as real-time machine learning. This book will help you to get up to speed with data analytics for streaming data and focus strongly on adapting machine learning and other analytics to the case of streaming data.
You will first learn about the architecture for streaming and real-time machine learning. Next, you will look at the state-of-the-art frameworks for streaming data like River. Later chapters will focus on various industrial use cases for streaming data like Online Anomaly Detection and others. As you progress, you will discover various challenges and learn how to mitigate them. In addition to this, you will learn best practices that will help you use streaming data to generate real-time insights.
What you will learn
- Understand the challenges and advantages of working with streaming data
- Develop real-time insights from streaming data
- Understand the implementation of streaming data with various use cases to boost your knowledge
- Develop a PCA alternative that can work on real-time data
- Explore best practices for handling streaming data that you absolutely need to remember
- Develop an API for real-time machine learning inference
By the end of this Machine Learning for Streaming Data with Python book, you will have gained the confidence you need to stream data in your machine learning models.
Exclusive Offer! Order High Strength Red Lens Repair Film Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon.