Introduction to Blender 3.0
- Paperback: 483 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (March 3, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484279530
- ISBN-13: 978-1484279533
Introduction to Blender 3.0: Learn Organic and Architectural Modeling, Lighting, Materials, Painting, Rendering, and Compositing with Blender
Master the basics of 3D modeling for art, architecture, and design by exploring Blender 3.0. This Introduction to Blender 3.0 book explains modeling, materials, lighting, painting, and more with Blender and other external tools.
You will configure a 3D architectural environment and set up the workflow of an art and design project within Blender. You will use Blender’s main tools mesh modeling and sculpting to create virtual objects and environments. And, you will explore building materials and light scenes, followed by drawing and virtual painting. Chapters cover rendering scenes and transforming them into 2D images or videos. You will learn to use Blender 3.0 for video editing as a compositor and video sequence editor (VSE or sequencer) with a wide range of effects available through the nodal system.
What You Will Learn
- Create objects and architectural buildings with different techniques of 3D modeling
- Master creating an environment for your objects and how to light them
- Determine how to create node materials and assign them to your Blender objects
- Pick up UV unwrapping and texture painting
- Get closer to painting and drawing in Blender
- Render your scenes and create stunning videos
On completing this Introduction to Blender 3.0 book, you will have the knowledge to create art, design, and architecture with this 3D modeler.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Bunion Toe Stiffness Relief Cream Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]