Getting Started with Elastic Stack 8.0
- Paperback: 474 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (March 23, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800569491
- ISBN-13: 978-1800569492
Getting Started with Elastic Stack 8.0: Use the Elastic Stack for search, security, and observability-related use cases while working with large amounts of data on-premise and on the cloud
The Elastic Stack helps you work with massive volumes of data to power use cases in the search, observability, and security solution areas.
This three-part book starts with an introduction to the Elastic Stack with high-level commentary on the solutions the stack can be leveraged for. The second section focuses on each core component, giving you a detailed understanding of the component and the role it plays. You’ll start by working with Elasticsearch to ingest, search, analyze, and store data for your use cases. Next, you’ll look at Logstash, Beats, and Elastic Agent as components that can collect, transform, and load data. Later chapters help you use Kibana as an interface to consume Elastic solutions and interact with data on Elasticsearch. The last section explores the three main use cases offered on top of the Elastic Stack. You’ll start with a full-text search and look at real-world outcomes powered by search capabilities. Furthermore, you’ll learn how the stack can be used to monitor and observe large and complex IT environments. Finally, you’ll understand how to detect, prevent, and respond to security threats across your environment. The book ends by highlighting architecture best practices for successful Elastic Stack deployments.
- Configure Elasticsearch clusters with different node types for various architecture patterns
- Ingest different data sources into Elasticsearch using Logstash, Beats, and Elastic Agent
- Build use cases on Kibana including data visualizations, dashboards, machine learning jobs, and alerts
- Design powerful search experiences on top of your data using the Elastic Stack
- Secure your organization and learn how the Elastic SIEM and Endpoint Security capabilities can help
- Explore common architectural considerations for accommodating more complex requirements
By the end of this Getting Started with Elastic Stack 8.0 book, you’ll be able to implement the Elastic Stack and derive value from it.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Natural Horse Oil Foot Repair Cream Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]