Fundamentals of CRM with Dynamics 365 and Power Platform
- Paperback: 644 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 6, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789950244
- ISBN-13: 978-1789950243
Fundamentals of CRM with Dynamics 365 and Power Platform: Explore the latest features of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform’s out-of-the-box tools to build custom business solutions for your organization
Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides a vast array of tools and applications to meet various Customer Engagement requirements. This Customer Relationship Management (CRM) guide covers the latest advancements in Dynamics 365 and Power Platform that help organizations adapt to changing market conditions for agility and resilience.
With this book, you’ll explore the core platform functionality of Dynamics 365 and explore its wide range of components for transforming your business with new services and capabilities. You’ll learn the basics of configuration and customization to enhance the functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and create solutions and custom applications by leveraging features such as apps, portals, automation, and business intelligence. As you advance, you’ll understand how Power Platform drives Dynamics 365 and how various integration capabilities add value by providing a comprehensive view of data aggregated across different systems and data sources. Finally, you’ll delve into core administration concepts that will help you to manage extensions added to the platform.
- Get to grips with Power Platform for building and enhancing Dynamics 365 apps
- Integrate Dynamics 365 CRM with Microsoft 365, Azure, and other platforms
- Discover how you can customize existing entities and create new ones
- Explore various security features and grant users access to CRM data and functions
- Find out which CRM attributes are used to automate operations with programming
- Use internal and external social data to help users to make informed decisions
By the end of this Fundamentals of CRM with Dynamics 365 and Power Platform book, you’ll have learned how to tailor Microsoft Dynamics 365 to fit your organization’s requirements and tweak the platform to meet your business needs.