Full Stack Development with Spring Boot and React, Third Edition
- Paperback: 378 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 3rd edition (April 28, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801816786
- ISBN-13: 978-1801816786
Full Stack Development with Spring Boot and React, 3rd Edition: Discover the secrets to creating cutting-edge, compelling full stack applications using Spring Boot and React’s rich and varied toolsets
Getting started with full stack development can be daunting. Even developers who are familiar with the best tools, such as Spring Boot and React, can struggle to nail the basics, let alone master the more advanced elements. If you’re one of these developers, this Full Stack Development with Spring Boot and React, Third Edition comprehensive guide covers everything you need!
This updated edition of the Full Stack Development with Spring Boot 2 and React book will take you from novice to proficient in this expansive domain. Taking a practical approach, this book will first walk you through the latest Spring Boot features for creating a robust backend, covering everything from setting up the environment and dependency injection to security and testing.
Once this has been covered, you’ll advance to React frontend programming. If you’ve ever wondered about custom Hooks, third-party components, and MUI, this book will demystify all that and much more. You’ll explore everything that goes into developing, testing, securing, and deploying your applications using all the latest tools from Spring Boot, React, and other cutting-edge technologies.
Full Stack Development with Spring Boot and React: Build modern and scalable web applications using the power of Java and React, 3rd Edition:
- Make fast and RESTful web services powered by Spring Data REST
- Create and manage databases using ORM, JPA, Hibernate, and more
- Explore the use of unit tests and JWTs with Spring Security
- Employ React Hooks, props, states, and more to create your frontend
- Discover a wide array of advanced React and third-party components
- Build high-performance applications complete with CRUD functionality
- Harness MUI to customize your frontend
- Test, secure, and deploy your applications with high efficiency
By the end of this Full Stack Development with Spring Boot and React, 3rd Edition book, you’ll not only have learned the theory of building modern full stack applications but also have developed valuable skills that add value in any setting.