Design Patterns in .NET 6
- Paperback: 485 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 3rd edition (August 30, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484282442
- ISBN-13: 978-1484282441
Design Patterns in .NET 6: Reusable Approaches in C# and F# for Object-Oriented Software Design, 3rd Edition
Implement Design Patterns in .NET 6 using the latest versions of the C# and F# languages. This book provides a comprehensive overview of the field of design patterns as they are used in today’s developer toolbox. In addition to the functional builder, asynchronous factory method, generic value adapter, and composite proxies, this new edition introduces topics such as Decorator Cycle Policies Functional Commands, a Transformer variation of the Visitor pattern, and factories that can perform Object Tracking and Bulk Replacement.
- Become familiar with the latest pattern implementations available in C# 10 and F# 6
- Know how to better reason about software architecture
- Understand the process of refactoring code to patterns
- Refer to researched and proven variations of patterns
- Study complete, self-contained examples, including many that cover advanced scenarios
- Use the latest versions of C# and Visual Studio/Rider/ReSharper
Using the C# and F# programming languages, Design Patterns in .NET 6 explores the classic design pattern implementations and discusses the applicability and relevance of specific language features for implementing patterns. You will learn by example, reviewing scenarios where patterns are applicable. Former C# MVP and patterns expert Dmitri Nesteruk demonstrates possible implementations of patterns, discusses alternatives and pattern relationships, and illustrates the way that a dedicated refactoring tool (JetBrains Rider) can be used to implement design patterns with ease.
Exclusive Offer! Order Universal Adjustable Double-Ended Wrench Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon.