Delphi Programming Projects
- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (May 3, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789130557
- ISBN-13: 978-1789130553
Delphi Programming Projects: Improve your Delphi programming skills by building robust applications for Android, iOS, and Windows platform
Delphi is a cross-platform programming language and software development kit that supports rapid application development for Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS X, Android, and iOS.
With the help of seven practical projects, this book will guide you through the best practices, Delphi Run-Time Library (RTL) resources, and design patterns. Whether you use the Visual Component Library (VCL) or FireMonkey (FMX) framework, these design patterns will be implemented in the same way in Delphi, using Object Pascal. In the first few chapters, you will explore advanced features that will help you build rich applications using the same code base for both mobile and desktop projects. In addition to this, you’ll learn how to implement microservice architecture in Delphi. As you get familiar with the various aspects of Delphi, you will no longer need to maintain source code for similar projects, program business rules on screens, or fill your forms with data access components.
- Get to grips with the advanced features of RTL
- Understand how to deal with the paradigm change between multiplatform projects
- Build rich interfaces with Google’s Material Design features
- Understand how to implement design patterns in Delphi
- Turn a mobile device into a remote controller with app tethering technology
- Build a multi-database system using VCL
By the end of this Delphi Programming Projects book, you will have gained an understanding of the principles of clean code and become proficient in building robust and scalable applications in Delphi.