Customizing ASP.NET Core 6.0 – Second Edition
- Paperback: 202 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (December 31, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803233605
- ISBN-13: 978-1803233604
Customizing ASP.NET Core 6.0, 2nd Edition: Explore hidden behaviors and customization techniques to help you get the most out of ASP.NET Core for building web applications
ASP.NET Core comes packed full of hidden features for building sophisticated web applications. You’d be missing out on a lot of its capabilities by not customizing it to work for your applications. With Customizing ASP.NET Core 6.0, Second Edition, you’ll discover techniques to help you get the most out of the framework to deliver robust applications.
In this updated Customizing ASP.NET Core 6.0, Second Edition, you’ll cover the latest features and changes in the .NET 6 LTS version. You’ll find new insights and customization techniques for important topics such as authentication and authorization. The book will also show you how to work with caches and change the default behavior of ASP.NET Core apps. You’ll learn essential concepts relating to optimizing the framework, such as configuration, dependency injection, routing, action filters, and more. As you progress, you’ll be able to create custom solutions that meet the needs of your use case with ASP.NET Core. Later chapters will cover expert techniques and best practices for using the framework for your app development needs, from UI design to hosting. Finally, you’ll focus on the new endpoint routing in ASP.NET Core to build custom endpoints and add third-party endpoints to your web apps for processing requests faster.
- Explore various application configurations and providers in ASP.NET Core 6
- Enable and work with caches to improve the performance of your application
- Understand dependency injection in .NET 6 and learn how to add third-party DI containers
- Discover the concept of middleware and write your middleware for ASP.NET Core apps
- Create various API output formats in your API-driven projects
- Get familiar with different hosting models for your ASP.NET Core app
By the end of this Customizing ASP.NET Core 6.0, 2nd Edition book, you’ll be able to customize ASP.NET Core to develop robust optimized apps.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Super Soft Premium Orthopedic Sandals Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]