CompTIA Network+ N10-008 Certification Guide, Second Edition
- Paperback: 692 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (November 18, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 180323606X
- ISBN-13: 978-1803236063
CompTIA Network+ N10-008 Certification Guide, 2nd Edition: Become a network specialist by developing your skills in network implementation, operations and security while covering all the exam topics for CompTIA Network+ N10-008 certification in an easy-to-follow guide.
This book helps you to easily understand core networking concepts without the need of prior industry experience or knowledge within this fi eld of study. This updated CompTIA Network+ N10-008 Certification Guide, Second Edition begins by introducing you to the core fundamentals of networking technologies and concepts, before progressing to intermediate and advanced topics using a student-centric approach.
You’ll explore best practices for designing and implementing a resilient and scalable network infrastructure to support modern applications and services. Additionally, you’ll learn network security concepts and technologies to effectively secure organizations from cyber attacks and threats. The book also shows you how to efficiently discover and resolve networking issues using common troubleshooting techniques.
- Explore common networking concepts, services, and architecture
- Identify common cloud architecture and virtualization concepts
- Discover routing and switching technologies
- Implement wireless technologies and solutions
- Understand network security concepts to mitigate cyber attacks
- Explore best practices to harden networks from threats
- Use best practices to discover and resolve common networking issues
By the end of this CompTIA Network+ N10-008 Certification Guide, 2nd Edition book, you’ll have gained sufficient knowledge to efficiently design, implement, and maintain a network infrastructure as a successful network professional within the industry. You’ll also have gained knowledge of all the official CompTIA Network+ N10-008 exam objectives, networking technologies, and how to apply your skills in the real world.