Cloud Native Architecture and Design
- Paperback: 749 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 15, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484272250
- ISBN-13: 978-1484272251
Cloud Native Architecture and Design: A Handbook for Modern Day Architecture and Design with Enterprise-Grade Examples
Build enterprise-grade cloud-native systems and learn all about cloud-native architecture and design. This Cloud Native Architecture and Design book provides extensive in-depth details of patterns, tools, techniques, and processes with plenty of examples.
Cloud Native Architecture and Design begins by explaining the fundamentals of cloud-native architecture and services, what cloud principles and patterns to use, and details of designing a cloud-native element.
The book progresses to cover the details of how IT systems can modernize to embrace cloud-native architecture, and also provides details of various enterprise assessment techniques to decide what systems can move and cannot move into the cloud.
Architecting and designing a cloud-native system isn’t possible without modernized software engineering principles, the culture of automation, and the culture of innovation. As such, this book covers the details of cloud-native software engineering methodologies, and process, and how to adopt an automated governance approach across enterprises with the adoption of artificial intelligence.
Finally, you need your cloud-native applications to run efficiently; this section covers the details of containerization, orchestration, and virtualization in the public, private, and hybrid clouds.
What You Will Learn
- Discover cloud-native principles and patterns, and how you can leverage them to solve your business problems
- Gain the techniques and concepts you need to adapt to design a cloud-native application
- Use assessment techniques and tools for IT modernization
- Apply cloud-native engineering principles to the culture of automation and culture of innovation
- Harness the techniques and tools to run your cloud-native applications and automate infrastructure
- Operate your cloud-native applications by using AI techniques and zero operation techniques
After reading this Cloud Native Architecture and Design book, you will have familiarity with the many concepts related to cloud-native and understand how to design and develop a successful cloud-native application. Technologies and practices may change over time, but the book lays a strong foundation on which you can build successful cloud-native systems.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Natural Bust Up Essential Oil Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]