Beginning Windows Mixed Reality Programming, 2nd Edition
- Paperback: 303 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 7, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484271033
- ISBN-13: 978-1484271032
Beginning Windows Mixed Reality Programming: For HoloLens and Mixed Reality Headsets, 2nd Edition
Develop applications and experiences for Microsoft’s HoloLens 2 and other Windows mixed reality devices. This Beginning Windows Mixed Reality Programming, 2nd Edition easy-to-follow guide removes the mystery behind creating amazing augmented reality and virtual reality experiences. Mixed reality development tools and resources are provided.
- Prototype ideas quickly for the HoloLens 2 and Windows mixed reality devices
- Get started with Unity 2021, the preferred tool for developing 3D experiences
- Locate and import 3D models for your project, or make your own
- Use spatial sound, voice commands, gestures, hand tracking, and eye tracking
- Build with Microsoft’s Mixed Reality Toolkit and other toolkits to make apps the easy way
- Publish to the Windows Store and make money from your app
Beginning Windows Mixed Reality Programming, 2nd Edition clearly explains all the nuances of mixed reality software development. You will learn how to create 3D objects and holograms, interact with holograms using voice commands and hand gestures, use spatial mapping and 3D spatial sound, build with toolkits such as Microsoft’s Mixed Reality Toolkit and Unity‘s AR Foundation and XR Platform, create intuitive user interfaces, and make truly awe-inspiring mixed reality experiences. This newly revised edition also includes updated content for HoloLens 2 development, including tutorials for new interactions such as hand tracking and eye tracking.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order 2 in 1 Sauce Seasoning Jar with Spoon, Kitchen Moisture-Proof Clear Spices Storage Container, Condiment Pots Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]