AWS FinOps Simplified
- Paperback: 292 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 21, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803247231
- ISBN-13: 978-1803247236
AWS FinOps Simplified: Manage, control, and optimize your cloud spend on AWS
Much like how DevOps is a combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that advocate a collaborative working relationship between development and IT operations, FinOps encourages the same collaboration between technology and finance team, making it key relationship to establish and maintain for any thriving business.
This book will help you understand how organizations with a mature FinOps practice can decentralize cost ownership to developer teams and encourage cross-functional collaboration between business, finance, and technology, enabling speed, innovation, and business growth. You’ll focus on structuring your organization to form the right FinOps team, including a Cloud Center of Excellence, and learn how to implement practical cost savings measures with AWS tools to optimize costs in both the short as well as long term.
- Use AWS services to monitor and govern your cost, usage, and spend
- Implement automation to streamline cost optimization operations
- Design the best architecture that fits your workload and optimizes on data transfer
- Optimize costs by maximizing efficiency with elasticity strategies
- Implement cost optimization levers to save on compute and storage costs
- Bring value to your organization by identifying strategies to create and govern cost metrics
By the end of this cloud AWS FinOps Simplified book, you’ll be ready to implement a successful Cloud FinOps practice for your organization to get the best value from the AWS cloud for your workloads.